Media Partners Asia have kindly shared their latest Vietnam advertising media forecast with brandbits, profiling current media spending and predicting future media spending across the country….
Here's the key highlights…
- Despite slowing economic growth, net advertising expenditures in Vietnam grew 7.6% in 2012 to US$771 mil.
- TV advertising is dominant and accounts for more than 75% of the total advertising pie. Print, out of home (OOH) and online are also significant.
- Real macroeconomic risks exist. These include recapitalizing banks, restructuring state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and managing declining property values.
- MPA projects advertising will grow robustly at an 8.3% CAGR from US$772 mil. in 2012 to US$1.15 bil. in 2017.
- TV will continue to be the dominant segment accounting for slightly less than 80% of the market.
- Key advertisers are foreign and domestic FMCG companies that advertise across all major media.
Download the report here: "Vietnam Media Advertising Profile March 2013"
A big thank you to Media Partners Asia for sharing the report. A full copy of the Asia-wide report can be purchased directly.
Media Partners Asia is a leading independent provider of information services, focusing on media, communications and entertainment industries.
Feel welcome to request a copy of red's full credentials here.